Monday, January 21, 2013

Sew Day Prep

Our Sew Day group project this year is "Dazzling Scraps" from Quilt Magazine (Jan/Dec 2012).  I've decided to make mine controlled scrappy in an Americana theme.  
  
Pieces cut for "Dazzling Scraps" Quilt
This one will be for my in-laws since my mother-in-law has asked me to make one for her bed and she liked the pattern this pattern that I had out just waiting for fabric-y inspiration.  I plan to hand quilt it as well.  One day, I'll get a chance to make one for OUR bed...one day...

Linking up to Design Wall Monday over at Patchwork Times and...I've checked one more item (#2) off of my "Get It Done" list!  This was the fabric gathered & cut for Sew Day!  Just in time, I might add...our Sew Day group meets one a month (a day randomly chosen the month prior) and tomorrow just happens to be the day!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!