Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Color Challenge - Yellow, Teal & Red

July - Teal/Turquoise/Aqua

Since I took a summer vacation from blogging, I haven't had a chance to post my blocks from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  So, here they are...
June -Yellow

August - Red

I'm pretty excited about how these blocks are coming together.  They are going to make 3 very fun quilts at the end of the year:
Left:  "Wild Child" found in Bonnie Hunter's book String Fling
Center:  "4-Patch Revisited" found in Bonnie Hunter's book Adventures with Leaders & Enders
Right:  "Bowdacious" found in Bonnie Hunter's book Adventures with Leaders & Enders

Heather

1 comment:

  1. You would think you are a Bonnie Hunter fan or something? LOL They all look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!