Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Blocks of the Week...

And, here's the next update on my 2 blocks of the week projects:  Friends & Companions (Marcus Brothers) and Women of the Bible (Hoppin' Bobbin).  Hope you're not tired of seeing them yet...
Friends & Companions - Block #5
 This week, Gloria Parsons, of Olde Green Cupboard Designs shared her block for the Friends & Companions sew-along.
Friends & Companions: Blocks 1-5
I just loved making this basket block!  Isn't it cute???  And, yes, I'm still working completely out of my scrap basket!  I'm hoping that I can continue to do that until we get to the finishing instructions, but we'll see.
Women of the Bible - Block #4:  Noah's Wife
This week's Women of the Bible pattern was a 10" Storm Signal block to represent Noah's Wife.  Considering the size of that flood, I'd say a storm signal is about right!
Women of the Bible:  Blocks 1-4
Only 46 more weeks to go on this one!  Yep, we're just getting started!  
Linking up to BOMs Away and WIP Wednesday!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the Marcus Fabrics Block of the Week too. Love your fabrics. I hope they are giving us a way to set and finish these blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!