Friday, September 12, 2014

Friendship Circle

This little Prairie Women's Sewing Circle quilt worked up so quickly!  Lots of easy piecing of scraps from my Civil War collection (and some that are just close enough).
 I love making little labels for the back of the quilt.  I know it's a hassle for some people, but I just love using a coordinating fabric from the front of my quilts to make the label for the back!  This is the last of the little pre-preprinted labels I have (and I have no idea where I got them from - I didn't buy them, so someone must have given them to me at some point) and they have worked well for these little Prairie Women projects!
When it came to the quilting, I got a little carried away.  There was a panto already loaded on the table from my sister's wedding quilt (I'll show you that later - closer to the event, but it's getting it's binding now).  I just switched thread colors and off I went --- BTW, have I ever told you how much I love the Fil-Tec Glide thread for longarming...well, if not...I LOVE IT!
Friendship Circle  
Prairie Women's Sewing Circle - Journey 3, Gathering 6
21x25.5"
Pattern Designer:  Pam Buda, Heartspun Quilts
Quilting Design (Panto):  Holly's Hearts (Patricia Ritter, designer)

Linking up today to Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?  
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:53 PM

    That's a great quilt, and I love the panto you chose. Is that a cotton thread?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!