Tuesday, January 05, 2016

2015 Quilt Year Summary

Just for fun (and my own accountability), here's a summary of the quilty (and a single crochet) goodness I created in 2015!  It's been a good year for getting some UFOs done as well as lots of new projects!  Check them out...
13 Quilts made just for me in 2015!
7 Quilts made for display at Jackman's Fabrics in Fairview Heights, IL!

3 Gifted Quilts in 2015!
1 Crocheted Afghan finished in 2015!
13 Charity Quilts finished in 2015!
(by myself and/or the Pedal Pushers of the STL Metro Area)

Well, that feels like a pretty productive year!  I'll shoot for a few more personal charity quilts next year (I only donated 2, myself, but I helped with piecing, quilting and binding several of the group projects).  I'd also like to knock a few more off of the ol' UFO list!

A Lovely Year of Finishes posts of 2015:
January Goal - Finish
February Goal - Finish
March Goal - Finish
April Goal - Finish
May Goal - Finish
June Goal - no finish
July Goal - Finish
August - no posts
September Goal - Finish
October Goal - Finish
November Goal - Finish
December - no posts

I'm sad to see A Lovely Year of Finishes coming to an end, but I still enjoy making monthly goals -- and meting the goals is even better!  I'll continue goal setting in 2016...motivation, man, motivation!

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!